The last day to return physical textbooks is Friday September 16, 2022.
Purchases made after Friday September 16, 2022 are Final Sale.
The last day to purchase physical textbooks is Friday, October 7, 2022 before they are returned to the publisher.
If you are returning physical textbooks,
You must have your original receipt
Textbooks must be in mint condition. (No writing, highlighting, scratched covers, or bent corners)
Textbooks that are shrink-wrapped must remain shrink-wrapped, and the plastic wrap unbroken/unopened
If you made an online order for physical textbooks and would like to request a refund, please follow the steps below:
1. Email your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Indicate "Return Request: Order #" in the subject line
3. An associate will verify that your textbook(s) are eligible to be returned.
4. Once they have been deemed eligible, a return shipping label will be sent to your email address
5. Please follow the instructions listed on the return label and send it via your nearest post office
6. Once your package has been received, we will process your refund
Note: Damaged items will not be accepted and returned to customer (additional shipping charges may apply).
The following items are not eligible for a refund.
All digital course materials (eBooks) provided by the Bookstore are FINAL SALE
All course packs (both digital and physical) are FINAL SALE due to copyright laws
iClickers are FINAL SALE.
Prepay items are non-cancellable and non-returnable - FINAL SALE
The SFU Bookstore will accept returns as long as Canada Post or your preferred courier receives the package by the course materials return deadline.